Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's a waiting game now! And Go Gators!








Sorry it's been so long since my last update! We had an ultrasound 11/20, just to see how big Baby Dantes was getting. It was estimated that he was 6.8 lbs and was 97%in all four categories (head diameter, body diameter and leg measurements)! They expect that babies gain about 1/2 lb / week, so based on that, he should be a good sized baby! But I was almost 9 lbs and Trey was just under 8 lbs so figure he will be atleast 8 lbs, possibly closer to 9 lbs! I am now visiting my doctor weekly.

I am still feeling great! I have gained 25 lbs and don't look huge - everyone is shocked that I am 37 weeks pregnant! I continue to work out(elliptical) and teach my Aqua class on Monday nights, so think that helps alot. I just took maternity pictures this past weekend, 12/6 (see pictures below). Also I am still working, I feel fine so why not! Plus thats more time off after his arrival!

We are all ready for Dantes'arrival - car seat in the car, all the clothes and blankets washed, changing stations set up. Trey is stressing a little more that me - he loves making his "To Do Lists" but that is good for making sure we have everything ready (in his eyes)! Well guess that's all for now - hope everyone is enjoying the Holidays and getting ready for Christmas!

We are also very excited because the Florida Gators are headed to the National Championship game - playing the Univ. of Oklahoma! Unfortunately we won't be at the game in Miami, but will be watching with friends and family here in Texas with Baby Dantes! GO GATORS!!!

3 comments:

EO said...

Bridget I cannot believe how tiny you are. WOW! Are you sure you are right about the due date??? You look GREAT!

Can't wait to meet Dantes!

The Avilas said...

You look wonderful! And, I'm so glad you are all doing well. We are very excited for you three!! Where did you have your portraits done?

Komulainen Family said...

Briget- you look wonderful! Enjoy those last few pokes and kicks... one day you will miss them! I'm at 27 weeks and all is going well! We found out that we are having a boy, too! A girl and a boy...sounds like my baby-making is complete!!